If you have suffered extensive damage due to an oral accident or injury, it may be repaired with a comprehensive procedure in the form of a dental crown. Dental crowns can even be crafted in as little as a single day and be placed on top of existing teeth or implants to provide an improved look and added functionality. For additional benefits of dental crowns, see the following list:
– Dental crowns can be used to concealed previous restorations in the form of implants, bridges, or even root canals. They can also add an additional level of durability and support.
– Dental crowns are extremely durable and can often be placed for added protection for anywhere from 2 decades up to a lifetime of use.
– Dental crowns are most often used to support weak or broken teeth that have been damaged. They can even be used in situations where a tooth has shattered into bits.
– Dental crowns are extremely effective for use when no other treatment options are usable. In some situations, crowns can save a tooth from extraction.
– Dental fillings should always be placed in teeth that have cavities. However, in some situations, there may not be enough tooth remaining to hold a filling on its own. In situations like this, dental crowns can bind the tooth and filling together.
– Dental crowns are often used to repair irregular shapes, curvatures, or color.
The time is now to enhance your smile with dental crowns from Dr. Gilbert Fernandez and our team at our dentist office in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Gilbert Fernandez, D.D.S., Inc. wants your smile to thrive, so call us at 505.898.8063 to book an appointment.