Are you going to be traveling this spring? If so, we have some tips to share with you! Traveling during the spring is always a fun adventure and usually has the pictures to prove it. If you are interested in keeping your smile healthy and white during your vacation, then check out this list of information we have for you.
Our doctor, Dr. Gilbert Fernandez, is happy to help you with your oral health care needs. That is why our team in Albuquerque, New Mexico, is happy to share some ideas on what to bring as you travel this season.
Here are some tips on what to bring on your vacation to keep your smile white and beautiful:
– Dental floss: To reach areas that your brush cannot, you will need to bring dental floss.
– Chewing gum: Chewing gum, in particular, sugarless chewing gum, can help produce additional saliva and keep your mouth clean.
– Tongue scraper: Your tongue can often be in an area where bacteria can collect. To keep your risk of halitosis at a minimum, always use a tongue scraper to scrape off bacteria on it.
– Toothpaste: A tube of nonabrasive toothpaste can be brought along to help with your brushing needs.
– Toothbrush: Your toothbrush is helpful for keeping your mouth clean. Be sure to bring a travel case so you can store it properly.
– Mouthwash: Mouthwash can help neutralize acids in your mouth and wash away bacteria responsible for bad breath.
If you need additional help with your oral health, or if you would like a dental cleaning before your trip, please call us today at 505.898.8063 to make an appointment. At the dental practice of Gilbert Fernandez, D.D.S., Inc. our team is happy to spring into action to assist you.