If you would like additional healthcare treatments that you can do at home beyond brushing and flossing, consider the use of mouthwash. However, not all mouthwashes function in the same way, and some are not designed to improve your oral health care but rather focus on improving the aesthetics of your smile. Listed below are common benefits that may be possible through the use of mouthwash:
– If you’re looking for a product to improve your oral health care, always look for a mouthwash that features the ADA Seal of Acceptance.
– Mouthwash can be helpful for reducing the speed of tartar buildup on your teeth.
– Some types of mouthwash can remove stains and colorations via teeth whiteners.
– Mouthwash has been shown to help prevent and reduce gingivitis, which is an early stage of gum disease.
– Mouthwash is often the most popular choice for freshening breath. If you require a treatment for bad breath, most forms of mouthwash can help accomplish the task.
– It is possible for mouthwash to help reduce plaque buildup and help strengthen tooth enamel. Ask your dentist for the appropriate mouthwash products.
It is important to speak with your dentist to determine which mouthwash products are most beneficial for your oral health care needs. No matter the oral health care you desire, Dr. Gilbert Fernandez and our team at Gilbert Fernandez, DDS, Inc. are here to give you the smile you want. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Albuquerque, New Mexico, please contact us at 505-898-8063 to speak with a member of our team. Don’t let poor oral hygiene control your life. It’s time to fight back and get the smile you deserve!