Our dentist, Dr. Gilbert Fernandez, encourages everyone to increase their knowledge of dental care so they can properly care for their smiles, keep their oral health in tip-top shape, and even prepare for their dental appointments. So, how much do you know about dental care? To find out, our dental team encourages you to take our dental care quiz. Good luck! We hope you learn a thing or two.
1. Why is it important to visit Dr. Gilbert Fernandez for a professional dental cleaning and exam?
A. It is vital for a top-notch oral health and smile
B. It isn’t important
C. It gives your dentist a chance to offer classes on dental care
2. Your oral hygiene routine should involve brushing, flossing, and rinsing techniques.
3. What can restorative dentistry do for your smile and oral health?
A. Repair broken, decayed, worn-down, and missing teeth
B. Enhance the teeth and gums
C. Prevent dental problems
4. Cosmetic dentistry focuses on improving the appearance of your smile.
5. What are the most serious and dangerous dental issues?
A. Tooth misalignment
C. Gum disease
D. Enamel erosion
E. Both A and D
F. Both B and C
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
How did you do on this quiz? We hope you did well! If you didn’t, now you have the answers you needed to increase your knowledge base. Please call Gilbert Fernandez, D.D.S., Inc. at 505.898.8063 if you have any questions or if you would like to learn more about dental care in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our dental team looks forward to hearing from, and helping you!